|Breakfast: Your Number 1 fat fighter!|
Every New Year, millions of people join a gym in hopes of changing their lives. But you wouldn't overhaul your car, your home or your stock portfolio without knowing how each of those systems work, would you?
So why are trying to alter something as complex as the interaction between your body and your psyche in hopes of losing weight by yourself? At the minimum you need guidance. At the most you need a personal trainer.
But regardless of which path you choose, here are 5 ways to absolutely incinerate fat. These are in order of Importance. If can do only 1, start with the first. If only two, do the first two. And so on.
- Eat breakfast. Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, who has lost weight and been able to keep it off while still maintaining a desirable figure eats breakfast. And it doesn't have to be extravagant. Here's a strategy. On Sunday evening, get a plastic bowl and 8 eggs. Crack all of the eggs and scramble them in the bowl. Put the bowl in the fridge and now every morning you've got a scrambled egg mix. Just put 1/2 a cup of the mix onto a frying pan and you'll have a hot breakfast in about 3-4 minutes.
- Start taking a fish oil supplement. Fish oil has been shown to increase metabolism, using fat stores and keeping your arteries soft, pliable and your heart healthy. Why wouldn't you take it? It takes roughly :30 seconds to do this daily.
- Stretch at work. Set a timer on your phone, your watch or your computer for 60 minutes. When the timer goes off, push away from the desk and stand up. Put your right hand behind your neck holding your elbow high and tip your head to the left. You should feel this stretch in your neck and upper back. Next do 5 body weight squats. Then sit back down, reach your arms to the ceiling and lean back. Feel the stretch in your arms, abs and lower back. Feels good, right? Now get back to work!
- Buy a 1-L aluminum water bottle and use it. Your liver is what metabolizes fat. It also detoxifies your body. The more water you drink, the better your liver works. Drink at least 1-L of water a day.
- Join the Hi-5 FitCamp. Honestly its the best workout you'll get for the price. The Hi-5 FitCamp uses metabolic circuits to burn fat and build muscle 4 hours each week. Which is more than most people do when they buy that rip off gym membership. All you have to do is show up and put forth some effort. You don't even have to think about what you're going to do as we have a full month of awesome workouts planned and prepped. We started today, but it's not too late to sign up.
Email email@example.com to get registered for the Hi-5 FitCamp.
So that's it. 5 easy steps to incinerating fat in 2011. Here's to a healthy and productive year!